Oct 3, 2011

woohoo!!!

My senior project is approved!!! Just got my senior project proposal back about half an hour ago and I am so PUMPED! Those little initials on the 'approved' line made me feel so much joy it's unbelievable. Seriously. I know, I'm odd. :)
And, I know I've said this a bunch of times but I am so so so so SOOOOO close to being done with personal progress. It's so exciting. I wake up each day and kind of smile (although I don't get up much quicker... the snooze button still works it's magic ;) anyway I wake up with a smile because I'm on my way to living the dream!
The dream of course being that I go to college and become a music teacher. I'm taking the SAT in december and studying like crazy for it. My GPA is unimaginably high at last. Algebra 2 is rough but I am actually understanding it after the excessive hours and hours of studying. I dislike studying math so much and I often feel like giving up and I often do and stop and then come back to it later because I feel bad and stressed. Hopefully I can find some way to encourage myself even more.
Anyway, I reached another milestone :) I also got an incredibly sweet note from a really good friend of mine. She's such a darling girl. I asked her to do something for me for a value Experience in Individual worth and she did and it made me feel so great. It was a fantastic start to my day. I have to say that I am so glad to have a friend like her. She is so amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment