Oct 13, 2011

Orchestra... or choir?

i'm torn between becoming a choir teacher and becoming an orchestra teacher. i don't know which one to choose! I'm glad my college major is a broad one (music education) because there is more than just one career choice that can come out of it. If i was torn between becoming a doctor or a lawyer. That would be a more difficult decision.
Hm, maybe I can teach both. Hm. i wish i was doing orchestra stuff along with the choir stuff i'm doing for my senior project. I so wish I had a cello to play. I still have all my sheet music from elementary school to 7th grade. It would make learning "couldn't hear nobody pray" on the piano a lot easier. i love learning all this stuff don't get me wrong. It's just difficult. I would like to be able to do some kind of music i know I excel at without a lot of practicing and furrowing of my eyebrow in frustration.
brb gonna go type my senior paper now and leave to go home soon. This school day is feeling way too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment