Oct 7, 2011

Tangled

I love the movie tangled. It's just such a beautiful movie. It's funny and sweet. One scene that particularly gets me is the lanterns when they are in the boat. I cry every time. It reminds me of last year at a choir concert at the grotto. It was just so pretty and well... there was something else that made it special, or rather someone. It was just such a beautiful concert. I love tangled. I can't wait for that concert this year because I get to direct the music (or most of it). I am so excited.
Tomorrow i get to go to my friend Brittany's baptism. I am so excited for her. She also gets to come with us to the temple this wednesday, it will only be my second time doing baptisms for the dead, but I loved it the first time I went. I am so excited for her. She is a beautiful spirit. On sunday I also get to start 2 new choirs. Ward and stake christmas choir :) On sunday I also get my third personal progress ribbon. **excited*** this weekend is going to be amazing and wonderful and so pumped with the spirit.
Just wanted to put this out there too: I don't know if he reads my blog, I don't think he does, but I just wanted to tell a certain friend how incredibly amazing he is. I can't wait to see you again! You'll have to tell me all about college. I haven't verbally communicated with him in 2 months and I miss him, but I know he's busy and stressed. Anyway, you are loved my friend. Try to see the glass half full as much as you can, I understand things will be difficult. Have a great weekend everyone, I know I will!
<3 Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment