Oct 25, 2011

I've had a really bad day

By bad, I mean semi-traumatizing. I really want high school to be over. Really badly. I'm going upstairs to finish my algebra 2 homework and then finish Hunger Games. How can people be so bloody ignorant? It just blows my mind. What happened from the beginning of fourth period to 109 minutes later after school was absolutely horrendous and sent me on the bus to the regular high school in tears. I was still shaking when I got to the high school. I'm so tired. I just want to graduate. Why do people have to use violence to get their way? It's so horrible.
Love. Seriously.
Going upstairs now. I need to drown out the day with my books. I wish my best friend was here. I could really use just a hug from him. Although a 12 (ish) hour drive here and back just to hug someone is really not worth it.
No seminary until I get my Algebra 2 grade back to where it was. Maybe the extra sleep will help this week get a little better. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment