Oct 24, 2011

mmm. Bacon.

My mom bought the awesome costco bacon that comes in an enormous bag. Judging by the amount of meat I eat, an outside perspective probably would never say that I was ever a vegetarian in my life. Heck, I can't believe it either. But I was. For 2 years. I did have a couple weak spots. One time, my family had turkey meatballs. I sneakily ate one while no one was looking and then got mad at my mom when she caught me and called me out on it.
Hm, yeah. I'm a good eater. My friend's mom told me about a friend of hers from when she was in High School who was on her softball team. She always ate a snickers bar and a soda for lunch or something like that and was really really skinny and then it caught up to her. I'm pretty sure if I don't learn how to eat like a normal human person soon, that's going to happen to me too. Although... I take seconds and even thirds almost everyday at dinner... well, I used to.
Anyway, maybe I should eat healthier. At least I'm not eating a snickers bar and soda for lunch everyday... that's something... right???

No comments:

Post a Comment