Oct 15, 2011

Someone like you

This is pretty much my favorite song right now. It's just so incredibly amazing. Although it doesn't really apply to me all that much because I'm only 17 and I don't have to worry about meeting back up with the man of my dreams only to find out that he is married... yeah. If i had to worry about that I would have some issues that would definitely need to be addressed.
Anyway I love this song. I just always have it stuck in my head and I always sing it to myself. I found tabs for it somewhere and I just play around with the notes too. I just love the piano and the song altogether. It's definitely a song that I want to sing in front of a ton of people wearing a beautiful black dress with all kinds of shiny jewelery and sing while someone plays the piano behind me. Sometimes I pretend that's what I'm doing but in reality, i'm in front of a mirror with my hair curler hitting high notes that are so high that my cat comes in with this look like "Please stop, you're killing me." While she meows incessantly until I stop singing. I'm really not a bad singer, I just sing loud actually I kinda like my voice. I'm just really scared of singing in front of people. When my choir teacher asked me to do a demonstration of homeward bound when you only use one breath for like 10 measures (ok not that much, I'm obviously exaggerating, I'm a stick I don't think my body can even hold that much air) anyway I was really freaked out. I don't do solos, mainly because I get so scared that when I do go to sing I sound like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRw-lfXy_tQ&feature=relmfu
But that's really honestly not my actual voice when I sing. I promise I'm actually a good singer, I just don't have a lot of confidence yet. YET! I will though.

No comments:

Post a Comment