Oct 10, 2011

Lalala rain... it's that time of year

It's cold and rainy today! But it's fall and the leaves are sort of in some places starting to change, which is amazing. I always love fall. It's my favorite because of the colors of the leaves. It's gorgeous.
This past sunday I got 2 new scripture ribbons for personal progress. First, good works and second, individual worth. Yellow and red (when I was up there in YW explaining the projects I did to my friends, the whole time I kept thinking, ketchup and mustard ribbons! :D) what can I say? I have a low attention span :)
So now I have four scripture ribbons. :D Almost done with personal progress. I set the goal in April or May to be done with it by October 22nd. That is quickly approaching... but I still believe in myself and I'll do as much of it as I can. I'm not going to hurry through it and miss something valuable that I could learn. If it takes me longer than my goal, that's okay. But considering I finished all this so quickly and I only really have a couple value experiences and 4 more projects to do, I think I can do it :)
However, Algebra 2 and PSAT come first this week. Tomorrow I'm going to the temple and that will be my relaxation and spiritual rejuvenation before I continue to prepare and study for the PSAT this saturday. I'm taking the SAT in december, so this PSAT will help me get ready for december. Algebra 2 is still difficult, but it's okay. I'm a little behind but this evening I'm going to get all caught up on the work I missed and all the concepts I don't understand. It will be fine.
Christmas choir last night at the stake center was amazing! The spirit when we sang our songs was so beautiful and calming. The songs we're singing aren't very commonly known and we won't be singing the Hallelujah chorus this year even though its tradition :( I was looking forward to it, but I know I'll get the opportunity to do it sometime in the future, so it will be ok.
Hm, what else? I'm cleaning my room up. I have so many papers all over and just not a lot of time to clean it, or not a lot of energy I guess is the better way to say that.
Right now I should get back to cleaning my room so I can do my algebra 2. That will make my temple trip even more calming tomorrow. I am so excited for the temple :) This will be my second time ever being inside the temple to do baptisms for the dead. My friend was just baptized on saturday and she's coming too! It's going to be such a great experience for her and I am so happy that she gets to experience it. It's gorgeous in the temple I absolutely love it, there's nothing else like the feeling of being in the font in the baptistry :)
I'll write about my second time... probably tomorrow but more likely thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment