Sep 30, 2011

school

ugh. :( This is the first time I've ever been upset with myself this school year. My grade in Algebra 2 is down to a C. Even though all my other classes are at an A (except english which is at A- for some reason...) anyway now my GPA is down from a 4.0 to a 3.5. I am so upset with myself for not handing in those assignments. Luckily, I can make up work because I was sick and those assignments I'm missing are the ones I missed when I was sick. So tonight I guess I won't be going to the football game either that or I'll bring my algebra 2 with me... woo! I am a party animal :/
I am just so proud of myself for having a 4.0 for this long! That has NEVER happened. In 7th grade the best GPA I had was 3.25 or something like that and I was on the honor roll. This is my best GPA streak ever! It's been so long that I've had GOOD GRADES! That's not about to stop now! I'm going to bring that C up to an A by monday and bring that A- in english up to an A by the end of next week!
I am so excited to take the SAT too, because I've been doing the practice and practice test online and I asked for the study book for this years test for my birthday which is in less than a month and I'm taking the test sometime in December. I think on the 3rd.
SEMINARY GRADE IS BAD TOO! D: I haven't passed any scripture mastery off yet at all! Plus, since I've been sick so many times, my attendance is down to 65%. That'll change from makeup work this weekend. I'm really striving to keep my grades in school up though, so seminary will have to come second to high school until the grades go up.
I'm very proud of the progress I've made this year. I am going to graduate!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment