Sep 17, 2011

Oh, happy day :)

Tomorrow I have my second ever talk in sacrament meeting. I'm pretty excited about it. I get to talk to the congregation in my new ward! I really like this ward a lot. There are some extremely nice people and I'm making so many more new friends of all ages.
I'm a little nervous because I put the talk together kind of at the last minute. Ever since last school year I really dislike putting things off like that. But I think it's going to be a pretty good one. I'm going to go over it tonight a few times and make sure it says everything I want it to say and all that jazz. I'm pretty happy today. I talked to a really good friend of mine for an hour on the phone. We only recently got back in touch with each other and I am so happy we did. I missed talking to her about everything and nothing at the same time and laughing about the most random things. It's good to have a female friend to talk to.
There's only 41 more days until I turn 18 and I am so excited! I was going to spend the rest of this High School year in Young Women's but I am almost done with personal progress and I really want to move on to relief society. I think it's going to be a fun and interesting transition. It will be different since I came in to young women's only about 9 ish months ago. I am going to a "craft and chat" with the relief society in october. I am really excited about it. Only 6 more sundays in Young Womens.
Life is good. I have nothing bad to say. There's a cold sore on my lip and I don't even care! Usually I would be freaking out and annoyed because of it. But today I just don't have anything to complain about. I am blessed and I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment