Sep 14, 2011

hmmm

I learned that I need to take it easy on the studying all the time. I went a little extreme, but so far I have great grades and I am really motivated to keep doing well.

Anyway I have a talk this sunday and it's a pretty broad topic... well, not broad... not as broad as the book of mormon. That was an interesting topic for my first talk.
Should've seen this coming when I told my new bishop that I love to talk in front of people at church and share my ideas and testimony of the gospel. But I'm not complaining, actually I am kind of a freak. I love talking in front of people and leading people, etc. I used to be so terrified to speak in front of people, let alone share my personal beliefs or a testimony of those beliefs.

I feel like I've grown a lot :) Can't wait for sunday! Hopefully people love my talk... I haven't started it yet. Just got the topic yesterday. Starting with something now though. It'll get there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment