Sep 11, 2011

interesting experiences today

1.) stake conference. Sat alone but really enjoyed the conference.
2.) missionary (attempted) experience. Opened up my eyes and sort of prepared me for the future.
3.) talked to my college friends about their new wards and college life. I miss them.
4.) hopped into a huge truck wearing a pencil skirt (that, my friends was a challenge)
5.) emailed an old friend. I really pray that she reads it.
6.) class tonight at the stake center.

:/ I haven't even gotten a response back from my friend and I already feel like I have failed. I really hope she reads it. I would've liked to have talked to her in person but that's the only way I have to contact her is email.
Well, we shall see. Hopefully I'm not as much of a failure as I feel like I am right now. I can't change the past so I guess I should just pray and look to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment