Feb 25, 2012

The girl who likes ribbons a little too much

Let me explain the new background on my blog.
About a year or so ago, actually about a year and a half... I started wearing bows in my hair a lot. My favorite bow still is just a simple red ribbon. But since I started wearing them, I have collected tons of different ribbons. I have a lot of different colors, sizes, textures, prints and designs. My mom even bought me some ribbon on my 17th birthday. I'm 18 now and I have to say, I still enjoy wearing bows in my hair. Although, at the beginning of the year I cut my hair really, super short. It didn't even go past my chin. It was really short. So I didn't really wear them all that often. now it's getting longer, so I think I'll start wearing them more often again.
Last year, it was kind of my little trademark. When I would get a really pretty new bow I would get all excited and show my best friend. He was of course, a guy, but he played along sometimes like a good sport. Other times he would laugh at me and I would laugh too.
I'm not kidding, I have a humongous basket full of ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment