Mar 4, 2012

blahhhhh

Church was pretty good today. Relief Society was relaxed and pretty laid back. It was fast/testimony meeting. I didn't fall asleep until about 1 am though and woke up at 7 to get ready for church. Thank goodness for the new face wash I've been using. It's this really great stuff that wakes you up and cleans really well. It smells good too. I've never really had my face smell good haha.
Tried to take a nap a couple times today, but I'm too tired to fall asleep. If that makes sense.
I might go to the Young Single Adult fireside at the stake center tonight. But, if my friend isn't back in town by then to take me I don't really want to go because I don't know anyone there yet and I'm not exactly a social butterfly.
The sun is out here in Camas and I am so grateful. I think I would honestly be grouchy if the sun was shining so pretty and bright outside.
Painted my nails and toenails my favorite shade of purple. :) It makes me really happy. Love the color. Plus, when I play piano it's not so boring to watch my fingers. I think I actually pay closer attention to the music when I have my nails painted because I look down at them when I play.
Anyway, it's the small things, right?
I need some sleep. I'm so tired. I guess I'll just play some world of warcraft and wait for my friend to text me if he is back in town or not.
Woohoo! Single Adult now.

No comments:

Post a Comment