Mar 12, 2012

Weird

Today was odd.
Very odd.

I craved taco bell all during 2nd period and lunch because this girl in my human impact class was eating this nasty-but-simultaneously-incredible smelling taco that had a dorito shell. The smell of taco bell made me really want a beefy five layer burrito. Then after school, my mom took us to taco bell for an extremely, extremely 3:45 dinner.
Now that I've done my homework and chores already... I could nap and read Inheritance. I'm so tired I don't even want to play world of warcraft.
GASP!
I know.
Odd.

Even weirder...
okay so I used to be really clingy to this guy I really liked. He and I were best friends and stuff. Went to homecoming and prom and all that jazz. We were in choir together, etcetera.
I used to text him every second I could. I didn't realize how annoying I was being. Until now.
There's this guy I went on one date with. One date I paid for, mind you. It was miserable and awkward and a little creepy. He tried to kiss me like three times. At one point he put his cheek against mine and said "Our cheeks are touching." That was when I realized what he really wanted.
Also when I replied to him in my head "you're not getting what you want from me."
It was odd.
So he texts me all the time now. I've told him I don't want a relationship for a long time. I've found that I'm not really mature about relationships because I usually wind up breaking up with the guy because he kissed me or being ignored one day because I'm way too clingy and weird.
This guy has been texting me nonstop. He's tried everything in the book. From trying to make me jealous by saying he spent the whole day with some girl and he thinks he's in love, but he "can't be with her because she has a boyfriend" to "I'm so lonely. I need a hug."
Sorry dude. I'm going to stick to what I said before.
There will be no second date.
I realize now how annoying it is to get a text at 2 in the morning saying "I'm lonely".
It's super annoying.
Oh, by the way... before this date a couple weeks ago, I hadn't seen this guy in two years. I hadn't talked to him except when I said "Hi" on facebook a week before the date.
Yeah.

The stuff going on in my life lately is just so odd. So many weird random things happening.
Dating is not my thing. At least for a little while. Maybe in a year or two...
Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment