Mar 21, 2012

Wait. Wait. WAIT! SLOW DOWN!

I've been sick for the last 3 school days. Not good. Now I don't have a fever and I'm feeling rather dandy. I haven't thrown up since yesterday and the headache is gone!
This means I'm crunching tonight. I'm doing all the homework for english, including my project that's due on friday. I'm studying for the three tests I missed (making them all up tomorrow during school)
I am not going to fall behind. I've been doing so well this year. Can't fail now!
I have so many more hours left to complete for senior project. That includes putting the event together and finding people to perform in it.
AH! STRESS!
SENIOR BOARDS ARE NEXT MONTH!
Oh my word. I am already exhausted. Time to get down to business.
Oh, in other news because I've been sick these last 3 days, I've lost about 7 pounds. Not good.
Time to put on some coldplay, sit in the living room, and do ALL THE HOMEWORKS!
And senior project figuring out-ing. Except I really can't do anything until someone calls me about using the cultural hall at church.

Sigh. What a week.
I'm happy though. Things are okay. Looking on the brightside... mom made it out of surgery okay. I ate something today and it stayed down. I got most of the homework I missed. Yeah. Life is okay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment