Feb 11, 2012

rawr

I have a cold again. But it's very small compared to last time a couple weeks ago.
Anyway, world of warcraft is back in business and I'm so happy! I played for about an hour last night and I am about to do it again! That is... until there's hot water in the shower.
I went to take a shower this morning and there was no hot water. I thought I was the first one to take a shower today so I was a little confused. Turns out, my little brother took all the hot water.
Oh well. I just hope my friend doesn't come over for a while to pay me for babysitting her kids the other day. Greasy hair and smelly green bath robe... yeah not a pretty sight.
Socially awkward? Well, that depends on if Michelle comes or not before I shower. If she does I'm hiding and begging my mom to get the door.
So... possibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment