Feb 23, 2012

Friday! Will be an excellent day!

Tomorrow is a busy, busy day. I'll be out of the house and that will make me quite happy.
First in the morning, I get to see my friends who are doing solo and ensemble festival do their performances in our school's theatre. Then in first period (choir) we're having a small reception for those people participating in it. Then after 3rd period (advo) a bus is coming to Hayes Freedom and taking us to one of the middle schools to perform for their choir class. Ah! Exciting, right? Then after school, i'm going on a run around the lake by my high school. A nice quiet run without distractions. Then I'm going to top burger after my run for some dinner. Then my friend Audrey and Kaitlyn are picking me up to go see a play in portland in the evening. That's two fridays in a row I've been social and had plans. Two girls night out type things. Ah! I'm not being my typical socially awkward 18 year old self. So to make up for it, I'm turning my phone off and lounging in my PJs with my hair in my now trademark "Hepbun" (see previous posts about this hairstyle. It's pretty rad, I wear it all the time now). And I'm gonna eat and play world of warcraft.
Yeah. There we go.
Nerding it up yo.
Oh, and rad is my word of the day. My human impact teacher uses that word. Today he said "Fractals are just so rad!" I had to agree. Fractals in nature are completely and utterly rad.
Yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment