Feb 20, 2012

Music :)

I love it so much. I hope I get more opportunities to learn and perform.
It's scary to play in front of people, but I love it! Piano is my favorite instrument to play now. It makes me think of a really great friend of mine.
It's hard to get going in music. Especially when you have no connections in the music industry. I have one connection: my choir teacher. But that only really goes as far as our school district and there's still really not a lot of opportunities for me. This friday, I'm going to try to muster enough courage to play a piano solo of this really beautiful song called "Homeward Bound" in choir class first period. I get scared just thinking about it. I tried to play homeward bound in sacrament meeting last month and it was so scary. I messed up a lot because my hands were shaking so badly.
I want to get over my fear of playing in front of people. I want to show people how much I love music. I don't want people to think I'm afraid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment