Feb 5, 2012

By the way...

For the past 2 or so years, I've found a couple of crazy weird trends that I never really liked.
For example...
1.) Feather extensions in your hair.
You're permanently pinning what is basically a fishing lure to your hair... and you think that's attractive? Does it make you feel like a "catch"?
Haha. Puns. They make my world go round.

2.) Jeggings and furthermore... wearing leggings as pants.
Why? Leggings were designed for the sole purpose of wearing UNDER things like skirts and maybe even sometimes shorts.
Not under a t shirt.

3.) What I like to call the "Audrey Hepburn" bun. You know, where girls pile all their hair into one bun on the tops of their heads. It's often messy and tangled looking.
HOWEVER... I have become somewhat attached to this look. I myself wore a hep bun (yes I am calling it that.) to church today. I wore a thick fashion scarf though so it didn't make me look like a giraffe with a flat back of my head.
I looked dang cute today, bro.

And, I asked a cute guy for his phone number.

I also sneezed on a baby today by accident.

Socially awkward? Possibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment