Feb 5, 2012

Young Single Adult activities

They're bringing out the big guns now. haha.
I'm pretty sure that it wasn't coincidence that a really cute guy stopped me after church in the parking lot (from halfway across the lot... shouting my name and running up to me, mind you.) to ask me if I was going to the YSA fireside tonight. Turns out there wasnt actually a fireside tonight anyway... but it was kind of awesome to be walking across the parking lot and here your name being called and then turning around to this really cute guy. I didn't know who he was when he was talking to me (I was so bummed almost) and then I get in the car and ask my home teacher who that was. His daughter knew and then I recognized his family's name.
I wonder if someone sent him to ask me. I never go to YSA activities. I went to one and felt like a complete outsider... and SO YOUNG! Most girls my age are off at BYU experiencing a smorgisboard of cute single mormon guys. Me... I'm stuck here in smelly camas trying to graduate high school and figure out what the heck I'm going to do in 4 months when I experience the sweet triumph of a High School diploma and the shortly ensuing freedom...
Yeah... I got nothing.
Gonna go play some world of warcraft now.
Forever alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment