Apr 2, 2011

Rebekah

http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/rebekah-just-one-life

I am just going to say right now that I love this girl with all of my heart. She graduated last year. She was a first soprano with me in our High School's Treble choir (all girls choir). She taught me so much and she was always such a beautiful girl to have around. It always brightened my day to get a hug from Rebekah. She is the most beautiful girl and the sweetest person. I love her so much and I miss seeing her everyday in choir. I went this guys website Life without limbs and saw a video on the very first home page that said Just one Life: Rebekah and my heart stopped when I saw that picture of her skydiving.

I feel sad that I lost touch with her and I am going to find a way to get back in touch with her again because I SO SO SO love this girl. Please watch the video and read the story. She is truly an inspiration and a beautiful girl.

I love you Rebekah and I won't turn off this computer tonight until I find your email or your facebook! I miss you girly!

Love,
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment