Apr 6, 2011

I was getting ready to go out for a run. I haven't gone running in 2 weeks but I want to be in shape again, although I was dreading it and grumbling about having to go out into the cold. I had a thought in my head that I am never going to be as in shape as I was in January and February. I've had that thought etched in my mind for a few weeks now about a lot of things.
Anyway, I was in the bathroom and had all my running garb on and I was gathering my hair into a bun and just as I had gathered all my hair into a small knot at the back of my head and I grabbed a hairtie, I thought back to one email a friend who I am currently very close to sent a year or two ago. I don't remember what the situation was I think it was when my grandpa and grandma died... anyway he sent me an email with this video and this song on it. I haven't stopped listening to the song all morning. I had to find the video and share it with you. Unfortunately I deleted that email a long time ago, but this is the exact video my friend sent to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5dgJwEvhrA&feature=fvwrel

It is quite a bit pixelated but the message is still the same and it's still a fantastic motivator. I'll never complain again about going out and running.

"The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace." -Psalms 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment