Nov 8, 2011

mmmm peanut butter granola bars (Random post)

listening to Adele while munching on some peanut butter and chocolate chip granola bars. There are a few things on my mind. Finished a BYU scholarship application. Finished my homework. Now... sleep? I was way too tired today. I don't know why? Maybe I need to drink more water.
That's my answer to every health problem I come across.
Hm. I wonder what initiatories are? I know the relief society women do them in the temple... I just don't know what they are.
And then there's this boy here in lil ole washington. Well, I'll pass on boring you with my silly girlish weirdness. Frankly, if I were reading this post I would already be a little bored.
It's just one of those days. I worked really hard all day. I'm very proud of the work I've done. But I'm just really tired. I miss my friends, but not in the weird clingy way it used to be. I've made some new friends this quarter. But, still.
I miss the Parp? crew. Whenever I wear my parp shirt (now, only for PJs or running)- I think of them. :)
Hm, I wonder if I can get a dress for church for really cheap by this sunday. I need a change. A little bored with my church wardrobe. But then again, I shouldn't really worry about fickle things like boys and clothes. But I guess I kinda deserve a little break after scholarship and college applications today.
I don't know where this post is going. Sooo....


...



...



...


yeah. Love you guys. :)
And Adele. And peanut butter.
yeah.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment