Nov 21, 2011

Books

agh! This book is so amazing! I don't want it to end! I'm on page 374 of Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. This series has been amazing. It's been absolutely riveting. I almost don't want it to end, but it is just so freaking amazing! On the page previous to the one I just read, I jumped up and yelled "WHAT??????" I don't want to post any spoilers on here though because I hate when I am reading a good book and someone ruins the end. I must get there myself so I will respect other fellow readers who must as well.
Anyway, there's only one more chapter left... now what do I read? I don't have the fourth Eragon book... :( Sad Ashleigh.
This was such an amazing series, I really recommend it to anyone! It was fantastic. Absolutely stunning. Really.
Hm... now what to read....
I really like the idea of this site... maybe I'll start using it more! :) Because I really honestly have no idea what to read next. Try it and tell me what you think.
http://www.whatshouldireadnext.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment