Nov 25, 2011

I don't think I need anymore food for a few days.

I am still stuffed from last night's thanksgiving dinner. This year we had stuffed turkey breast (stuffed with mushrooms and pancheta) mashed potatoes with a little mayo and Parmesan cheese mixed in, salad with home made blue cheese dressing stuff and bacon, rolls, cornbread and andouille stuffing and for dessert, pumpkin pie :)
It was a pretty good thanksgiving. I liked the turkey more this year than last year. My dad does the turkey different every year. I guess it's kind of a tradition. I think last year he fried it. One year he barbequed it. One or two years I think he baked it like most people do. But this year was my favorite. I don't remember the thanksgiving from when we lived in monroe, but my dad insists that was the best turkey year.
Today is black friday and I'm not doing anything :) I dare not venture into the wild abyss that is shopping. If you are or did, I admire your courage.
I'll just stay home and clean my room and paint. Maybe study some SAT book.

Yeah.

Forever alone. Haha

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment