Nov 11, 2011

Gonna go back to wearing ribbons in my hair.

It's kind of my style. I used to be known for wearing ribbons in my hair. I used to show them off to my best friend. "Hey Ashleigh, you look really pretty today" "I KNOW RIGHT? IT'S BECAUSE OF MY NEW RED RIBBON! LOOK! LOOK!" I love ribbons. And pinning my hair up with boatloads of bobby pins or having it super curly and pinned in some places.
Ever since I stopped wearing my ribbons, I haven't felt the same. I think admittedly I sort of miss them :)
Gonna go to wal mart tomorrow. Buy a new curling iron and some ribbon. Red ribbon, because that's my favorite :]
I love this song by the way, I found it from a friend on Deviantart (a NEW FRIEND by the way! :D) and I adore it. The lyrics are gorgeous and the violin at the end is amazing. Love love love it.
Can't stop listening to it :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quwJvKT8HWc&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment