Aug 11, 2011

Just keep swimming!!! :)





There it is. My dory doll, courtesy of the wonderful, wonderful, fantastically amazing, friends I have. Have you ever seen anything quite so glorious in all your life? Answer: no.
Yesterday I was making my bed and put the Dory doll on my bed and last night I woke up after a nightmare and I was holding Dory. Granted, it was slightly creepy to wake up from a nightmare to see a giant fish in my arms... but Dory is my absolute favorite character from my absolute favorite movie of all time. Finding Nemo is the bomb.com. Don't try to tell me otherwise because people have tried and I have remained faithful to my innocent favoritism over Pixar movies.
Anyway I am almost done with personal progress. I have literally 25 things to pass off this sunday. I am so excited! I'm also getting my patriarchal blessing on sunday and one of my absolutely amazing and fantastic YW leaders/ friends is going to take me there!!!! I am so jazzed about getting this blessing. I've been praying about it since I learned what it was!
Last night I got pretty upset before I went to sleep because I'm really trying to let go of this silly crush I have had on someone for a long time. It's hard because I... well.. it's just hard. And I don't really know why. It frusterates me because I don't understand why. Anyway I went to bed smiling because I prayed and recieved comfort from the Holy Ghost. I know I'll get over it with time... maybe. But I have faith that good will come and happen when I am patient. SO I'm going to continue trying my best to be patient. :) It is a stretch for me but since I got my first special blessing from a good friend of mine, and he admonished me to be patient... I have recieved a feeling of comfort because I know that I will have a happier outlook on life as well as a happier life if I just keep being patient.
So far nothing bad has come from being patient. Just taking things day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment