Aug 29, 2011

getting a job and school

The only real job I've ever had is babysitting. I've been trying to get a job lately and it's not really working in my favor so far. I'm still trying to get one, I'm just more than a little frustrated because I've been applying and following up and still no job. I know I have to be patient and keep trying.
Planning for school isn't going well either. I have no idea what's going to happen. I called the continuation school this morning and set up an appointment with the principal for tomorrow at 1. The idea is to do choir at the regular high school first period and then there's a bus that takes the continuation school kids to school from the regular high school. Hopefully they have room for me. Otherwise, it's online high school for me. That's the plan B here. I just want to graduate already. I don't care if I walk or not, I just want a high school diploma. Not a GED.
All this could've been avoided, had I actually done my work and remembered to turn in assignments. I know the material. I just forget or I don't do it and get distracted.
I'm not feeling well today either. Emotionally a little bit, but my stomach hurts and my head does a little bit too. I'm going up in my room to read scriptures now. Maybe that will make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment