Jun 22, 2011

utah so far

Well the drive was long. But so far it has been totally worth 13 hours in a car. Tuesday we went to the copper mine and that was totally awesome. I loved it! Yesterday we also went to the great salt lake. It smelled disgusting but it was so beautiful. We also went to deseret book, which i really thought was awesome. Today we went into salt lake city and went to temple square. I absolutely loved it! Then we went to a wedding for holden and his new wife. When the bride tossed the bouquet, i caught it!!! It was a beautiful wedding and i had so much fun today. The whole time i've been here its been sunny and warm. I have a little pink on my nose but i am actually getting kind of a tan. I absolutely love it here in utah. I love it so much it's just so incredible here! It's beautiful. I'll post pics when i get home on monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment