Jun 14, 2011

Gardening

I just got inside from my first official legitamate gardening experience. I've got to say it was a lot of fun. Sure, I have done yard work before. I've pulled up plants and taken bulbs out of the ground. But I've never really actually planted something before. I planted peas in a red plastic cup once after eighth grade but I don't know what happened to them. Anyway gardening was a lot of fun. I planted peas today in the backyard and I really liked it. I want to see what happens to my peas :) I hope I have more of a green thumb than my mom or dad. My dad was given a mini bonsai tree once and didn't water it for a really really long time. My mom just doesn't really do well with plants either.
Today was a pretty great day :) It will be cool to see how the peas grow!
Wow, just rereading this post makes me really look like a simpleton... oh well. At least I'm now an OPTIMISTIC simpleton :D

No comments:

Post a Comment