Jun 7, 2011

expanding views!

I just checked my stats on my blog again to see which countries are seeing my blog. So far the United States (353), Malaysia (13), Germany (2), United Kingdom (2), Spain (1), Indonesia (1), and Sweden (1) are all the countries where my blog has been read! It feels so awesome to know that I have gotten readers from all over the world! This makes me want to share the Gospel in my life even more!
I feel like I'm really getting a lot of people interested because I check the pageviews each day and they are going up the same amount each day. So, either I have 6-8 readers who visit my blog daily or on a regular basis, or people just randomly read it. Either way I feel like I'm under some pressure here to show my brothers and sisters around the world what I know and believe.
So, if you read this blog there is a little button on here that says "Follow my blog". Click that little button to see when I update on your email. If you have a gmail account that makes it easier to access.
Here's my email if you don't understand how that works or you have ideas, thoughts, devotionals, pictures, etc.
A.robyn.1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment