May 2, 2012

Uke-can do this! :D

Ha. Puns.

Hello there.
It's been a while since I entered something on my blog. Oops.
I should tell you that I have plenty of time to do so now that I have passed my senior board project. I have quite literally nothing else to do for the rest of the school year except laze about as a sophomore english TA and sing in choir in the morning. All that's left for me to pass is a CWI class, and I'm already ahead of the entire class so I really don't have to do much :D
However, there is this piano song I'm learning so that I have the opportunity to accompany it in choir.

And it's kicking my butt.

Bigtime.

Seriously. I had to stop and google how to play a C flat on the piano (FYI: flats are usually played on the black keys, but  a C flat, is in fact just another name for B natural.)
I'm having so much trouble.
So I'm going to go practice my tush off because I'm really behind and struggling with that.
D:
Plus I have a huge bump on my head. Last night, I hit my head really hard when I was picking up a prop or something for this little play my church is doing. Anyway, I was picking it up and as I was rising, I hit my head on this little wood paneling type thing that kind of juts out of the wall.
It didn't start really hurting until today this afternoon.

Anyway, I shall see thee again someday.
Till then, I'm going to go explode in a fiery inferno and probably sleep instead of actually practicing piano.

Hey. All good musicians need naps, right?

PS: I met this awesome hip hop ukelele player and he was totally awesome. I exploded from the sheer ingenious of his voice and his uke.
PPS: I want to learn ukelele :3


Peace out.