May 26, 2011

Busy busy busy

I am so busy right now, it's been a while since I last posted.
Right now I am finishing my Senior Project. I am putting the final touches on my actual project. I have literally one more thing to do. Then I have to finish proofreading my paper and make a final copy. Then I need to finish my slideshow for my speech. That's all.
Well, I'm not graduating with my class in June. I won't be able to walk in two weeks with my class. But I'm not going to let that get me down. I'm playing and singing at the Senior Baccalaureate... I know I spelled that wrong... I'm going to summer school at a different High School to get the credits I need to get a diploma. I only have 2 credits max.
I'm going to continue with school and get my diploma. Definitely not going to drop out or get my GED.
So yeah, that's mostly what's been happening in school lately.
Just a small update. I'll update again soon.
-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment