Sep 14, 2012


September 11, 2012 we put our sweet 14 year old dog down. (I thought she was 13, I was wrong) She had been having major seizures and in the course of 3 days, her personality changed quite a bit. We decided it would be the best thing to put her down.
The top picture is two days after my graduation from high school when she and I were outside going to get the mail. She loved being outside and nearly everyday in rain or shine, she and I would go together.
The bottom picture is just on september 7th when we got new couches. She had a hard time getting on and growled and almost bit me when I tried to help her up. This was less than 12 hours before her first seizure.
We still love her and it's really weird not having a dog to happily greet us and wag her tail ferociously everytime we came home. She made friends with all of the people who came to the door and loved her friend (our kitty), Cheese.
She'll be missed.
Jenna Louise Bonazelli July 1998 (ish) - September 11th, 2012