Jan 24, 2012

Out of body experiences

I've had a lot of those this week. It started on sunday with the whole piano playing thing. I have never had the courage to do something like that.
Then tonight's poetry out loud contest. I have NEVER had the courage to actually try to do my best in reciting poetry. I'm not nervous for tonight, but at the same time I feel a little stressed because I have to be there in about 3 hours and I have not yet memorized my poem much at all. I know, I know...
This is where you're thinking "ASHLEIGH! GET OFF THE COMPUTER IF YOU'RE STRESSED BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T MEMORIZED YOUR POEM!"
I'm listening to some music I've been craving all day.
Yes, people. I crave music. Today I've been craving Jon Schmidt (Without you cover, peponi cover, all of me, waterfall) and a few other good ones. (Like from my collection of covers of Someone like you by Adele) I can't help it.
Music. It's even a brilliant word. I love it. I love it so much :)
I get to go to the temple this friday!
random thought. But I'm incredibly excited. You have no idea.
Hm... what am I going to wear tonight?
Maybe I should do my hair too haha. I went to school with my hair in a bun and with stray flyaways pinned back with my bangs partially straightened. There's now little curls rebelling and bouncing from their respective pins or from the hairtie itself.
My hair has a mind of its own.
Hm... wonder what's in the fridge?

No comments:

Post a Comment