Jan 7, 2012

Nursery

I've got this figured out now. I am still really scared about my calling. But I figured out that my scriptures app on my kindle has the words of the songs in the childrens songbook. I also figured out how to rip the songs off the childrens songbook CDs and put them on a playlist on my computer and transfer them to my kindle without it requiring Wifi to play the songs.
Bam, technologically illiterate Ashleigh is no more. >:)
I figured out all of this on my own without any help whilst trying to decrease the weight of my church bag. Now I have lesson plans, scriptures (Bible OT and NT, BOM, D&C, Pearl of great price, gospel essentials manual, etc) childrens songbook, hymnbook, and songs from the CDs for nursery.
I also made a page on facebook for my music career/my music based senior project. Please click HERE to my page on fb and "like" it :) I'll post events and times where and when I'll be playing and what I've done to progress in my senior project/music career. I'll also take requests of songs to learn on piano or something.
Thanks for your love and support!
Hugs,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment