Apr 16, 2012

Senior Project

Thankfully, senior project is nearly over!
The day after tomorrow, I present my slideshow and 21 second clip of my piano song to the board.
I've learned and accomplished so much from this project.
1.) I don't like teaching choir
2.) To play the piano with confidence and sight read with confidence
3.) To play the piano period.
4.) To compose and title a piano solo song
5.) To edit and record music

I've learned so much more as well.
Here's the 21 second clip of my song that I will be using in my senior board speech:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fH0KrzMPTI&context=C445f2d1ADvjVQa1PpcFM1RKaI8UYNtQUSC92yUmZCUiRCJje2g3I=
I will post the full song on my profile once it's done. I'll also record covers of songs and other original songs I write in the future since I know how to record and edit.

Thank you for listening to the clip! It's a first huge jump start in my music career and I'm very proud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment